Erin R. Solaiman
Erin R. Solaiman (Erin Randall) is a senior partner at Schock Solaiman Ramdayal, PLLC, with several years of experience in Elder Law, Estate Planning, Probate, Trust Administration, Wealth Preservation, and Veteran’s Benefits.
Prior to founding Schock Solaiman Ramdayal, PLLC, Erin R. Solaiman earned her Bachelor of Arts from Michigan State University and her Juris Doctor, cum laude, from Thomas M. Cooley Law School. As a law student, Ms. Solaiman was chosen to work with the Family Law Assistance Program where she represented low-income people with issues such as divorce, custody, parenting time, paternity, child support, guardianship and domestic personal protection orders.
Since then, Erin’s career has shifted to Elder Law and Estate Planning. For the past several years, she has been representing individuals and families while guiding them through some of the most difficult times of their lives. Erin’s unique educational and professional experiences will enable her to formulate an effective and efficient solution to your estate planning and elder law needs. Her knowledgeable and compassionate approach provides her clients with assurance that they will receive the personal attention and respect they deserve.
Erin has been selected by Michigan Super Lawyers magazine for the past 5 consecutive years. She is recognized as one of the top 2.5% of attorneys in Michigan. Additionally, she stays active as a member of the Macomb County Bar Association, Macomb County Probate Bar Association and is a Trustee of the Macomb County Bar Foundation and a Regional Representative for the Women Lawyers Association – Macomb Region.
On a more personal level, Erin and her husband, Claudio, have two small children. During the summer months, they enjoy spending time together boating on Lake St. Clair as a family, which also includes their two dogs, Vera and Molly.
A Message From Ms. Solaiman:
I absolutely love what I do. I feel so lucky to be living the best of all worlds. I not only have a career, I own a business, and most importantly, I am a wife and mother. My clients are amazing and I am very thankful for each and every one of them. I feel so fortunate to be able to make a difference in their lives. Although maybe not as exciting to most as a big time criminal trial lawyer, Elder Law and Estate Planning are very rewarding areas of law. I get to meet with families each day and either solve a problem for them or provide them with much needed guidance in a difficult time in their lives. Being a Partner at SSR Law Office allows me the flexibility I need to be able to be there for my family as well when they need me most. I am very thankful for where I am in my life and those I am able to help on a daily basis.
Practice Areas for Erin Solaiman:
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning; including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, patient advocates
- Decedent Estates
- Trust Administration
- Special Needs Planning
- Veterans Benefits
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D., 2009
- Michigan State University, B.A., 2005
Admitted to Practice:
- State of Michigan – 2009
- State Bar of Michigan
- Macomb County Bar Association
- Macomb County Probate Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan, Probate Bar Section
- State Bar of Michigan, Elder Rights and Disability Section
- Macomb County Bar Foundation Trustee
- Regional Representative of the Women Lawyer’s Association of Michigan – Macomb Region
Awards and Certifications:
- Selected in 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016 by Michigan Super Lawyers magazine as one of the top attorneys in Michigan. Only 2.5% of attorneys in Michigan are named.
- Department of Veteran Affairs Accredited Attorney for the preparation, presentation and prosecution of claims.
- Holds a Certificate of Completion in the areas of probate and estate planning issued by the Institute of Continuing Legal Education and the Probate Estate Planning Section of the State Bar of Michigan.
SEE WHAT ERIN’S CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY: