Erin R. Solaiman
Erin R. Solaiman (Erin Randall) is a senior partner at SSR LAW, with several years of experience in Elder Law, Medicaid, Estate Planning, Probate/Trust Administration, and Veteran’s Benefits.
Prior to founding SSRL LAW, I earned her Bachelor of Arts from Michigan State University (GO GREEN!) and my Juris Doctor, cum laude, from Thomas M. Cooley Law School. As a law student, I was chosen to work with the Family Law Assistance Program where she represented low-income people with issues such as divorce, custody, parenting time, paternity, child support, guardianship and domestic personal protection orders. Being able to start practicing law as a law student under another attorney was a great experience. I was able to spend time with clients, be in the courtroom, argue motions, and resolve cases all before graduating. The real world experience was invaluable.
In my final year of law school I did an internship with an Elder Law Firm and feel in love with the area of law. This area of law is taught for a total of 3 hours in law school, so it’s not something I was even thinking about doing, but I was hooked! Since then, Elder Law, Estate Planning, & Probate is all that I have done. I represent people and families and help guide them through some of the most difficult times of their lives. I like getting to know people and their situation and coming up with an individualized plan just for them. My clients are amazing and I am very thankful for each and every one of them. I feel so fortunate to be able to make a difference in their lives.
Life is great! Being with SSR LAW allows me the flexibility that I need to make it to all the different events for my two children, and to spend our summers on Lake St. Clair together with our dog, Molly.
Erin has been selected by Michigan Super Lawyers magazine for the past 8 consecutive years. She is recognized as one of the top 2.5% of attorneys in Michigan. Additionally, she stays active as a member of the Macomb County Bar Association, Macomb County Probate Bar Association and is a Trustee of the Macomb County Bar Foundation and a member of the Women Lawyers Association – Macomb Region.
A Message From Ms. Solaiman:
Practice Areas for Erin Solaiman:
- Elder Law
- Medicaid Pre-Planning/Nursing Home Pre-Planning
- Medicaid Crisis Planning/Nursing Home Crisis Planning
- Estate Planning; including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, patient advocates
- Decedent Estates
- Trust Administration
- Special Needs Planning
- Veterans Benefits
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D., 2009
- Michigan State University, B.A., 2005
- State Bar of Michigan
- Macomb County Bar Association
- Macomb County Probate Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan, Probate Bar Section
- State Bar of Michigan, Elder Rights and Disability Section
- Macomb County Bar Foundation Trustee
- Women Lawyer’s Association of Michigan – Macomb Region
Awards and Certifications:
- Selected in 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016 by Michigan Super Lawyers magazine as one of the top attorneys in Michigan. Only 2.5% of attorneys in Michigan are named.
- Department of Veteran Affairs Accredited Attorney for the preparation, presentation and prosecution of claims.
- Holds a Certificate of Completion in the areas of probate and estate planning issued by the Institute of Continuing Legal Education and the Probate Estate Planning Section of the State Bar of Michigan.
SEE WHAT ERIN’S CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY: