Farrah C. Ramdayal-Howard
Farrah C. Ramdayal is an Attorney and Partner at SSR Law Office. She specializes in Elder Law, Estate Planning, Probate and Wealth Preservation.
Farrah is a member of the Macomb County Probate Bar Association and is a Trustee of the Macomb County Bar Foundation. She is a member of the Financial and Estate Planning Council of Macomb and is currently a Director for the Macomb County Bar Association. She is a Past President of the Women Lawyers Association (Macomb Region) and is currently a Director at Large for the Women Lawyers Association (State Region).
She sits on the Philanthropy Board for The Church of Christ Care Center and is on the Board of Trustees for The Village of East Harbor. Farrah is also a member of the District D Committee for The Character and Fitness Board for the State Bar of Michigan.
Farrah is an ICLE (Institute of Continuing Legal Education) speaker and has conducted several seminars throughout the state of Michigan; she has also been a guest speaker at Baker College.
Farrah has been selected by Michigan Super Lawyers magazine as one of the top attorneys in Michigan for the last five consecutive years and she is a VA Accredited Attorney. Farrah was a recipient of the 2015 Corp Magazine Most Valuable Millennial Award and also received the Corp Magazine Overall Winner in Michigan that year.
Farrah earned her Bachelors of Arts Degree at the University of Toronto; she went on to receive her Law Clerks of Ontario Certificate from Humber College Institute. She then attended the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law where she received her law degree.
Ms. Ramdayal enjoys golfing, traveling and spending her time with family.
Practice Areas for Farrah Ramdayal:
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Wills and Trusts
- Power of Attorney
- Designation of Patient Advocate
- Decedent Estates
- Probate Litigation
- Trust Administration
- Veterans Benefits
- University of Toronto, St. George Campus, B.A.
- Humber College Institute, Law Clerk Certificate
- University of Detroit Mercy, J.D.
Admitted to Practice:
- Michigan 2009
- President, Women Lawyers Association of Michigan (WLAM) – Macomb Region
- The State Bar of Michigan
- Macomb County Bar Association
- Macomb County Probate Bar Section
- State Bar of Michigan, Probate Bar Section
- State Bar of Michigan, Disability Section
- Selected in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016 by Michigan Super Lawyers magazine as one of the top attorneys in Michigan. Only 2.5% of attorneys in Michigan are named.
- Department of Veteran Affairs
- Mediator in Wayne County
- Holds a certificate of completion in the areas of probate and estate planning issued by the Institute of Continuing Legal Education and the Probate and Estate Planning Section of the State Bar Of Michigan
SEE WHAT FARRAH’S CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY: